TD & Associates - E-Commerce Franchising

Business
Optimal Health
powered by

My Blog

Your Anyway Money?

What is "Anyway Money"?

It's the money you spend every month anyway, (its your monthly living expenses).  Any money left over after that is your "Asset Money" There are many financial experts that can help you with how to get the best return on your asset money and retirement programs.

Let's talk about your monthly expenses.

Are you, or someone else, mining the Gold in your Household?  Your “anyway money”, the money you spend every month anyway is generating a profit for someone.

Are you tired of giving that profit to someone else? When you love a product do you recommend that product to someone else? Does that referral generate income for you?

We show people how to use their “Anyway Money” to generate added income.  Yes you read that correctly, you can actually create asset income from some of your current expenses.  It requires a change in thinking, being smarter, not cheaper, and referring others to do the same.

To better understand the concept you can read the book "Pro-Sumer Power II" by Bill Quain, PH.D.

The next step is to spend time with mentors that have already achieved the success you want.  That's why we joined the Network Twenty-One team and look forward to sharing what we have learned with you.  If taking control of your time and income is important to you contact us at TD & Associates,   www.tnunes.com

7 Comments to Your Anyway Money?:

Comments RSS
do my assignment on Monday, May 21, 2018 4:31 AM
I was just writing a post for my blog on essay writing help.I got the idea to write a post on this topic from your last post.Your blog is really good.
Reply to comment

Avandar Lee on Friday, June 01, 2018 11:42 PM
Nice post! It helped me to gain more knowledge.
Reply to comment

uk essay on Monday, June 25, 2018 4:22 PM
It's a cool concept. I should remember it. I will bookmark this post.
Reply to comment

quickbooks support on Thursday, July 26, 2018 11:55 PM
To get the free quickbooks help support then follow my link to get the quickbooks help for free.
Reply to comment

write my essay today on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 10:59 PM
That is the one issue for which every job person has been working to get their routine expenses in routine. I am glad that someone has to be working extra to get these expenses done on the mean days.
Reply to comment

resume writer australia on Thursday, September 06, 2018 1:44 AM
I am grateful for this explanation. I haven't heard this term before.
Reply to comment

Bridging Loans on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 4:09 AM
I have started a new company and I needed financial help for completing a big order, so I considered getting Bridging Loans, because I was sure that my client will release the payment as soon as I will deliver the order. Thus, I was able to save my reputation by completing the order on time.
Reply to comment