Your Health is Your Real Wealth
Thanks For visiting!
For our Company, TD & Associates, our number one goal is achieving Optimal Health for ourselves and anyone we work with. We provide access, on line, to exclusive products from a company that has been studying plant nutrition for over 80 years. In addition, owns their own certified organic farms to provide ingredients with quality controls from seed to supplement. They provides a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and NSF certification, NSF is a leading independent lab that tests and certifies food, water, dietary supplements, and millions of consumer products to ensure they contain what they say, and are safe for consumers.
The Need for supplements:
- 80% of Americans aren't eating enough fruits and veggies every day.
- Because of soil depletion, commercial fertilizer, hybrid crops, and changes in farming and marketing practices, the produce you buy at your local grocery store just doesn't have the nutritional power it had 50 years ago.
How Do You Choose Supplements?
- Because this is not a highly regulated industry, you need to be informed of their source and if they have third party certification guaranteeing their ingredients.
- Are they real food concentrates containing phytonutrients from plants grown on certified organic farms with quality control, timed harvest and into the supplement within 4 hours after being harvested?
Do You Protect Your Skin Health?
There is no Silver Bullet for Health
- You need Exercise
- A Healthy Diet
- Reduce Stress
- Supplements to fill nutritional gaps
- Protect your skin health
What we did fifty years ago does not work any longer. Our environment! has become more toxic, the wild fires in California are a perfect example. What nutrition and lifestyle changes are you making to help yourself and your family members fight off the increased free radicals attacking our inter and outer health? The secret that fresh fruit and veggies have is the Phytonutrients they contain to go along with their vitamins and minerals to fight off these free radicals. Do as much as you can with healthy food, and fill the gaps with supplements that contain those important phytonutrients that build immunity against disease.